- Cinnamon Spiced Raw Salted Caramel
- 2 c loosely packed Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 c + 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp. • 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Cinnamon Spiced Raw Caramel
- Add the dates to a food processor and pulse until broken up into small pieces. Add the water, vanilla and cinnamon and blend until smooth. This may take up to 7-8 minutes, scraping down the sides of the food processor as needed. Once very smooth, add the salt and maple syrup if desired. Blend until completely combined. Store in a sealed jar in the fridge.
- Apple Nachos
- 1 large apple, cored and thinly sliced and arranged on a plate. Drizzle raw almond butter or your other favorite nut butter or sunflower seed butter for a nut free version. Sprinkle whole or chopped, raw or toasted nuts like walnuts, pecans, cashews, pistachios, hazelnuts, etc. or raw or toasted seeds like sunflower seeds, pepitas, chia seeds, etc.; Dried fruit like raisins, dried cranberries, dried blueberries, chopped apricots, chopped dried plums, chopped dried banana, dried cherries (sweet or tart!), chopped dried mango, etc.; Other toppings such as unsweetened shredded coconut. Spices like cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice.