Chia pudding is both an energizing snack and a filling breakfast. Not only is it delicious, but it’s one of those recipes that you can customize to get specific flavors. Such is the case for this apple pie chia pudding, which is honestly the perfect breakfast for fall.
Chia seeds are nutrient superstars that contain beneficial antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, soluble fiber, vitamin C, and protein. They also contain iron, calcium, and anti-aging benefits. Load up on these nutrients by indulging in this sweet treat that you can enjoy guilt-free.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, cored and chopped
- 1 tsp. grade A maple syrup
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. raw walnuts, crushed
- Combine the almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a mason jar. Screw on the lid and shake it up to thoroughly mix the ingredients. Place it in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the chia pudding from the fridge in the morning and stir in the chopped apples and crushed walnuts.
- If you feel so inclined, top the pudding with a dash of cinnamon. Please enjoy this delicious breakfast.