This salad is crunchy, tart, peppery, salty, sweet, and it is all beautifully dressed in one of our favorite cleanse-approved dressings. Make sure to finely shave the beets on a mandoline (or with great knife skills), so that you don’t work hard to chew them.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 2 c arugula
- 1 medium orange, peeled, halved and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 c shaved beet slices
- 1/2 c pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 c raw walnuts, chopped
- Lemon Ginger Dressing (amount desired)
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Make the dressing according to the instructions and then drizzle your desired amount over the salad. Mix well and enjoy!