For centuries, ashwagandha has been used to help people with asthma, anxiety, insomnia, fibromyalgia, insulin resistance, arthritis, and poor reproductive health. It’s an adaptogenic herb, meaning that it helps the body adapt to stress. This smoothie is just to get you familiarized with it because you can add it to any smoothie you make.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 banana, frozen overnight
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 1/4 c raw almond butter
- 1/8 c virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. high quality ashwagandha powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp. grade A maple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy immediately.