If you have specific Asian flavors that you appreciate, add them to these wraps. Make sure that these ingredients are cleanse-approved, though. Great additions include fresh chile peppers, lime wedges, alfalfa sprouts, or daikon.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 3 large lettuce or swiss chard leaves
- 2 c purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large spring onion stalk
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. liquid aminos
- 3 tsp. raw sesame seeds
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- Small handful bean sprouts
- Combine all of the chopped vegetables in one large bowl. Add the ground ginger, liquid aminos, and sesame seeds to that bowl and mix well.
- Plate your lettuce or chard leaves on a plate and spoon the mixture into the leaves. You should be able to pick them up like tacos. If you want, you can squeeze some fresh lime over the wraps to really wake up the flavors.