- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 Champagne Mango, diced
- 3 large leaves of Chard
- 2 oranges for juicing
- 1/2 large Tomato (or one small Tomato), diced
- 1 tbsp. Lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. Fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- dash sea salt
- Blend chard leaves and stalks with orange juice and 1/2 cup water until completely liquefied.
- Open the avocado and scoop the flesh into the blender. Add 1/2 of the diced mango, followed by the tomato (save a little bit for the garnish), lime juice, and half a teaspoon of the fennel seeds. Puree, add the rest of the water to thin it out.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and stir in the remaining fennel seeds, chili flakes, pepper and sea salt to taste. Serve immediately, or chill first. When serving, top with diced mango and tomato, and if you like it spicy, a little more chili pepper.