Often times, odd ingredients pair beautifully together, even if you thought their flavors would try to overtake each other. This vibrant, green smoothie is refreshingly different because the green grapes offer a uniquely sweet and tart flavor. You’ll be surprised how delicious it is.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 small banana, frozen overnight
- 1 c green grapes, frozen overnight
- 1/2 c cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 small Hass avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 c spinach
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro
- 1 c filtered water
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until you get a smooth consistency. Enjoy!