When the weather is warm and you want to enjoy a dessert that is as healthy as a smoothie, you know it’s time for smoothie pops. Turning a smoothie into popsicles is a great idea for kids because they can enjoy desert without consuming processed sugars. You don’t have to worry about tasting avocado in this recipe. It makes the pops ultra creamy, but the zesty lime flavor is front and center. Get ready for some delicious tartness.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 3/4 c water
- 2 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- 1 1/2 large avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into seven four-ounce ice pop molds and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer when ready to eat. Let the pops sit at room temperature for five minutes before eating, so that you can easily remove them from the molds.