In addition to he diverse nutrient profile, this raw vegan soup brings the flavor. It’s such a simple recipe, but the flavors seem like they’ve been marinating for days. If you feel a little zesty, serve your soup with some fresh lime wedges to enhance the flavor.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 2/3 c filtered water
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the avocado, almond milk, water, onion, garlic, and bell pepper to a blender and blend until smooth. Leave it blending for about 5 minutes for the soup to naturally warm up.
- Pour the soup into two bowls. Top with raw pumpkin seeds, a little olive oil, and sea salt and pepper. Enjoy!