When you aren’t cleansing, treat yourself to these scrumptious sweet potato fries. Given that sweet potatoes are high in sucrose, they begin to caramelize at 320 degrees F. To get them perfectly crispy, it is optimal to bake them at 400 degrees F, like we did in this recipe.
- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:30m
- Total Time:40m
- 1 1/4 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with tin foil. You can also use a silicone baking mat if you don't want to use foil. Scatter the sweet potato fries across the baking sheet.
- Whisk the sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika together in a small bowl. Sprinkle this mixture over the sweet potato fries, drizzle with olive oil, and then toss with your hands to coat the fries in the seasonings.
- Place the fries in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Using a spatula, carefully flip the fries over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the fries from the oven and let them cool down a little before serving. Enjoy!