Breakfast doesn’t have to be an elaborate meal, but you don’t have to settle for a bowl of chemically-processed cereal and antibiotic-rich milk either. Instead, slice some bananas in half, lengthwise, smear almond butter on them, and top with fresh berries and granola. It looks beautiful and tastes even better!
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 4 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1/2 c strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 c blueberries
- 1 c granola (your choice)
- Place the sliced bananas (sliced side up) on a plate and smear one tablespoon of almond butter on each banana slice.
- Top each banana with some strawberries and blueberries. Sprinkle the granola on top of the berries.
- Cut them up and dig in. It is a very filling breakfast.