Chia pudding is a great option for dessert, a post-workout snack, or a filling breakfast. Chia seeds contain a lot of fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids, all of which help to keep you full until your next meal. Not only is this recipe raw vegan, but it is also paleo and whole30 friendly.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1 c homemade almond milk
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Mash the banana and almond butter together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Pour the almond milk into the bowl and whisk to combine. Add the chia seeds to the bowl one tablespoon at a time, whisking throughout.
- Finally, stir in the cinnamon and then transfer the pudding to a jar with a lid. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours to allow the pudding to set.
- Consume when ready and top with a dash of cinnamon, some fresh banana slices, and a little raw almond butter if you want to.