We love overnight oat recipes because they can take on so many flavors. This filling breakfast is packed with fiber, protein, and lots of other nutrients. Don’t let your busy mornings dictate your eating habits. There is always a healthier option!
- 1/2 c + 1 Tbsp. certified gluten-free oats
- 1 c organic unsweetened almond
- 1/2 c raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 medium banana, roughly mashed
- 1 tsp. flaxseeds
- 1/2 tsp. gluten-free ground cinnamon
- cut fruit for topping (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a 16oz glass jar and shake well to combine. Cover the jar and place it in the fridge overnight.
- When you remove it from the fridge in the morning, you can add fresh banana slices, blueberries, sliced strawberries, or whatever other fruit pieces you enjoy.