The beauty of overnight oats is that your breakfast is ready to go when you get up in the morning. All you have to do is take five minutes to prep the night before, giving your morning self a helping hand. If you are a lover of overnight oats and banana bread, you just found the perfect recipe.
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. raw almonds, chopped
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 tsp. grade A pure maple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to a jar or or bow and give everything a quick mix. Seal the jar or cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, remove the overnight oats from the fridge and enjoy!