After a successful workout, it is crucial to provide the body with sustenance. The goal is to replenish some of the calories your burned, in addition to repairing muscle fibers that broke down during exercise. This smoothie is here to save you from that post-workout pain.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1 1/2 c bananas, frozen overnight
- 4 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 c homemade almond milk
- 1/2 c filtered water
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- ice (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Make sure that you blend long enough because you don't want date chunks in your smoothie.
- Drink this smoothie after your workout. Enjoy!