This isn’t your typical banana split, but gosh darn it if it isn’t one of the best desserts we’ve ever tried. Don’t go crazy and put whipped cream on here because that’s not cleanse-approved. You are encouraged to get creative with your toppings; just make sure they are raw!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 scoops Banana Chocolate Nice Cream
- 1 banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 c strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c cherries, pitted and halved (optional)
- 2 tbsp. chopped raw walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 c orange, cut into bite-size pieces
- Make the Banana Chocolate Nice Cream per the instructions.
- Place two small scoops of the nice cream in the center of a plate and place the banana halves on either side.
- Scatter the fruit and walnuts, in no particular fashion, over the banana split and dig in. We want to know how you like it!