This homemade vinaigrette will keep in the fridge in a sealed jar for about 5 days. It only takes a few minutes to make, which means that you’ll have a fresh dressing to drizzle on your salad!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/4 c cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. ground mustard seed
- 1 clove fresh minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. raw agave
- pinch of sea salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place all the ingredients in your blender and pulse until well combined.
- Drizzle the dressing over your salad and store the rest in an airtight glass jar in the fridge.