- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- In a food processor, blend the spinach, basil and garlic. Gradually mix in the olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Process until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend cream cheese and feta cheese in a medium bowl.
- Line a separate medium bowl with plastic wrap. Spread 1/2 the cream cheese mixture in the bowl. Top with sun-dried tomato paste and the spinach mixture. Cover with remaining cream cheese mixture. Pat together, cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving. Flip out of the plastic lined bowl onto a medium serving dish to serve.
Serve with Crackers or Bread
Serve this yummy, zingy dip with crackers or bread at your next party. An exciting basil, Parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomato paste mixture is spread inside creamy cheese layers. It's best when chilled overnight before serving.