It can be a little daunting to test the waters of raw soup, but this recipe is the best way to ease yourself in. Once you taste one spoonful, you’ll drop the spoon and start slurping down the whole bowl!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 3 bell peppers (1 red, 1 orange and 1 yellow)
- 1 c raw cashews, soaked for 2 hours
- 1/2 c strawberries
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- garnish with cilantro and red chili pepper flakes
- Discard the water from the cashews and add all the ingredients to a blender, blend, and serve up this delicious raw bisque.