There’s nothing like a little alliteration in the title of a recipe. This smoothie bowl is about to liven up your mornings. Filled with refreshing flavors, protein, healthy fats, and essential nutrients, this smoothie bowl is one thing and one thing only: delicious. It is both filling and nutritious!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- Serves: 1 serving
- Category: Full Body Cleanse Approved, Breakfast, Smoothies & Juices, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
For the Smoothie Bowl
- 1 1/2 c strawberries, frozen overnight
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen overnight
- 2 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1/2 c filtered water
- 1/4 c ice cubes
- 1 tsp. dehydrated coconut flakes
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp. blueberries
- 2 tbsp. raspberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until you get a thick yet smooth consistency.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl and get ready to top your smoothie bowl.
- Arrange the toppings atop your smoothie bowl in the order that you prefer. If you want to impress your Instagram following, make it beautiful like we did in the picture.
- We hope you like this refreshing and filling breakfast!