Winter is all about citrus, and one of our favorite citrus varieties is the enchanting blood orange. The fruit looks like a red and orange tie-dye wheel of deliciousness, and adding the juice to different drinks turn them that signature ruby red hue. Blood oranges begin to ripen in December so get your hands on them while you still can!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c fresh lemon juice (about 5-6 lemons)
- 1 c blood orange juice (about 5-6 blood oranges)
- 4 c filtered water
- 10 drops organic liquid stevia (or more to taste)
- Ice for serving
- fresh mint (optional garnish)
- Pour the lemon juice, blood orange juice, and water into a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Sweeten the juice by mixing in the liquid stevia. Don\'t add it all at once because you may like your lemonade more tart. Taste as you go and add more stevia if you want it sweeter.
- Add some ice to a few cups, pour the lemonade in the cups, and garnish with mint (optional) for serving. Enjoy!