Drinking smoothies for breakfast can run its course from time to time, which is why you need to vary the flavors and the way you consume it. This smoothie bowl makes for a great breakfast, it is nutrient dense, and it tastes refreshing. Add some of our protein powder for added benefits.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
For the Smoothie Bowl
- 6 oz of filtered water
- 1 scoop Dherbs Cocohemp protein (optional)
- 2 c of ice
- 1 c fresh blueberries, frozen overnight
- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen overnight
- 1 kiwi, thinly sliced
- 1/2 a banana, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- Add all of the Smoothie Bowl ingredients to a blender and pulse until you get a thick, sorbet like consistency. You can use another half of a banana if you want to get a thicker smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with your desired toppings for a nutritious breakfast.