Our favorite smoothies are loaded with diverse nutrients and lots of flavor, because nobody wants to drink a smoothie that doesn’t taste good. Sometimes, you may not know how your smoothie will taste when you throw everything in the blender, but you don’t have to worry about with this recipe.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1 c blueberries, frozen overnight
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 c beets, diced and frozen overnight
- 1/4 c rolled oats
- 1/4 c coconut milk
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with fresh blueberries if you had them. Enjoy!