We will never get tired of smoothies, and this recipe is one of the reasons why. This smoothie is tangy, sweet, and has just a little kick from the fresh ginger, which has incredible antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. This recipe is only Full Body Cleanse approved if you make the almond milk yourself. Store bought almond milk is not allowed while you are cleansing.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/2 c ice
- 1 c blueberries, frozen overnight
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/3 c homemade almond milk
- 1 tbsp. raw agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. If you want it thicker, add more ice, and add a little more almond milk if you want to thin it out.