This is such a fantastic drink to have during the summer months. Once you try it, we can almost guarantee that you will be making it every week.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 6 c distilled water
- 4 green tea bags
- 1 c fresh blueberries
- 1/4 c raw honey
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ice cubes, lemon slices, and fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Boil the water in a pot and remove it from the heat once it finishes boiling. Add the green tea bags and let them steep for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, pour the tea into a blender, and add the blueberries. Blend for a little and then pour the mixture through a strainer into a pitcher.
- Stir in the raw honey, lemon juice, and let it chill in the refrigerator for about an hour or two. Pour the tea over ice, garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves, and enjoy.