This soup is as fresh as it gets. Rich in beta-carotene, powerful antioxidants, and heart-healthy fats, this raw soup is a great alternative to salads and smoothies. If you want to add some cayenne pepper, that is a great way to keep you warm while eating raw.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 2 c freshly pressed carrot juice, not bottled
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 c cilantro
- 1/4 c parsley
- sea salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- Juice enough carrots to yield 2 cups of fresh carrot juice.
- Add the carrot juice and the rest of the ingredients to a blender and blitz until there are no chunks.
- A little raw vegan trick is to leave it blending for a few extra minutes to naturally generate some warmth.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy.