Sometimes, you can’t go to a restaurant and buy a meal that you want. This means one thing, and one thing only: you can’t taste what you want until you make it at home. This simple pasta dish is anything but simple in the flavor department. The avocado sauce smothers the zucchini and carrot noodles with the creamy texture and subtle zing of fresh lemon.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
For the Pasta
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 large carrots, spiralized
- microgreens, garnish (optional)
For the Avocado Sauce
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cucumber, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- After spiralizing the zucchini and carrots, place them in a large bowl and set aside.
- To make the sauce, add all of the Sauce ingredients to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the sauce over the carrot and zucchini noodles and toss to combine.
- When you serve it separate bowls, top each bowl with a handful of microgreens, if you choose.