While these are not Full Body Cleanse approved, you don’t have to bake them. They are ready in no time and provide a ton of nutrients.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1/3 c raw almonds
- 1/2 c dates (without sulfur)
- 1/2 c grated orange carrots
- 1/2 c grated purple carrots
- 1/2 c steel cut oats
- 1/3 c coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- First grate the carrots and set them aside.
- Then put the almonds together with the dates into a food processor or blender and process until a sticky mixture forms. Add this to the grated carrots, stir in the steel cut oats, the coconut flakes, the cinnamon, and the vanilla extract and knead it with your fingers, so it all sticks together. Form about 12-15 energy balls depending on the size you want.
- After you've formed the balls, roll them in some more coconut flakes.