We understand your urge to go out and buy a box of power bars to fuel you during your cleanse. More often than not, these bars contain too much sugar, whey protein, dairy, and artificial flavors. When you find a recipe that is as easy to make as this one, though, the desire to buy a box of unhealthy bars goes away.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- 1 c raw cashews (soaked in water for 2 hours and then drained)
- 1 c medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 c dried cranberries (no added sugars or preservatives)
- pinch of sea salt
- fresh grated coconut (optional for rolling in)
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until you get a clumpy mixture.
- Using your hands or a tablespoon, form little bite-size balls and place in a glass baking dish that is lined with plastic wrap or parchment paper. Do this until you finish the mixture.
- Cover the glass dish and place in the refrigerator to allow the balls to harden. Enjoy!