Loaded with veggies and the crisp sweetness of the pineapple, this cauliflower fried rice is incredibly easy to make. The flavors are vibrant and you’ll have dinner ready in under 30 minutes. If you are soy-free or don’t want the sodium from soy sauce, you can use coconut liquid aminos instead. It is a one-to-one ratio, so it’s easily replaced.
- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:20m
- Total Time:30m
- 1/2 c carrots, finely diced
- 3/4 c red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 c sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce gluten-free (or liquid aminos if soy-free)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 4 c cauliflower rice
- 3/4 c frozen organic peas
- 3/4 c pineapple, diced
- chopped green onions (optional)
- Warm two tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. After about 20-30 seconds, add the carrots, bell pepper, and onion. Saute these for about five minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Add the minced garlic to the pan and saute for another minute.
- Quickly whisk the soy sauce (or liquid aminos), sesame oil, and rice wine vinegar in a medium bowl.
- Add the cauliflower rice and sauce to the pan and cook for an additional five to seven minutes. You want the cauliflower rice to become a little crispy.
- During the last two minutes of cooking, add the frozen peas and pineapple chunks. After you are finished cooking, remove from the heat and serve to enjoy. Top with chopped green onion if you want to.