That same cauliflower rice you made while cleansing can still be consumed post cleanse. Enjoy the power of cooking and saute the cauliflower rice with veggies, seasonings, and liquid aminos to make a low-carb vegan fried rice.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- 1 head cauliflower, grated into cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp. sesαme oil
- 1 smαll onion, diced
- 1 c frozen peαs, thawed
- 1/2 c red bell pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/4 c broccoli, chopped
- 3 tbsp. liquid aminos
- sea sαlt αnd pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c scallions, for garnish (optional)
- Warm the sesame oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, peas, bell peppers, carrots, and broccoli to the pan and cook for about five minutes, or until tender.
- Add the cauliflower rice and mix with the veggies. Continue to saute for about two minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour two tablespoons of the liquid aminos in the pan to start and use the remaining tablespoon if necessary. Season with salt and pepper and stir to coat the cauliflower rice and veggies.
- Spoon the fried rice into the bowls and top with scallions. Enjoy.