- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 3/4 bottle of Wing-Time Buffalo Sauce (or buffalo sauce of your choice)
- 1 c + 2 Tbsp non-sweetened, plain almond milk
- 3/4 c chickpea flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil.Separate/chop the cauliflower into florets.
- Combine the flour, spices and nutritional yeast in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat a handful of cauliflower pieces in almond milk and then with the flour mixture. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- While the cauliflower is in the oven, heat the Wing-Time sauce in a medium sauce pan over low heat. Whisk in 2 Tbsp of almond milk.
- When the cauliflower is looking crispy, turn it with a wooden spoon and heat the oven to broil. Allow the cauliflower to broil with the oven open for 5-7 minutes or until beginning to brown. Pull it out of the oven and place it in a large bowl. Pour the hot sauce mixture over it and toss to coat. Serve immediately!