Snacking just got a whole lot more nutritious! This cauliflower “popcorn” is a little spicy and undoubtedly savory. If you feel like adding your own flair, spice it up with your favorite seasonings!
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:20m
- Total Time:25m
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into small florets
- 1 1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. each chili powder, cumin, and tumeric
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- Preheat your oven to 425º F.
- Combine the cauliflower, oil, and seasonings in a large bowl and mix well, ensuring that each floret is coated with spices and olive oil.
- Transfer the cauliflower florets to a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Check on the cauliflower halfway through baking and flip so that the florets brown evenly.
- Remove from the oven, serve, and enjoy!