- 1 Cut cauliflower head into small florets
- Drizzle with 1.5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or for a sweeter taste use coconut oil
- 2 Cinnamon & sweetener of choice
- 2 Chili powder, Cumin, and Tumeric
- 2 Sea salt and Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 425ºF
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, oil, and seasonings of choice.
- Make sure each piece is coated and transfer to a baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Stir every five minutes to ensure the cauliflower is getting browned on all sides.