Sometimes you have to make your food simple, but simple doesn’t mean that you sacrifice flavor. These cauliflower poppers are so easy to make and each little popper bursts with bold flavors!
- Prep Time:10m
- Cook Time:45m
- Total Time:55m
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper to save time on clean up.
- After prepping the cauliflower, mix the spices together in a small bowl. Add the cauliflower pieces to a large mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil and spice blend.
- Scatter the cauliflower pieces onto the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes, or until golden brown. Mix the cauliflower pieces every 10 minutes or so to ensure that they cook evenly.
- Remove from the oven when they are done, let them cool for a few minutes, and serve.