- 1 large head of cauliflower, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix the paprika, salt and pepper together.
- In another large bowl toss the cauliflower with the olive oil so that each piece is covered. Sprinkle the spices over the cauliflower pieces and toss to make sure each piece is coated with the spice mixture.
- Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet and bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. You will have to turn it every 15 min or so to make sure it browns on all sides.