This raw tabbouleh bursts with flavor and totally makes you think that you aren’t even eating raw foods. The pomegranate seeds add a refreshing, crunchy, and fruity element to this entree.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
For the Tabbouleh
- 1 large head cauliflower, leaves removed
- 1 pt (1.5 cups) grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 c fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1/4 c finely chopped celery
- 3/4 c cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
For the Dressing
- 1/3 c raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. raw agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Quarter the cauliflower head and then grate each piece using a box grater. Grate until only the stem is left.
- Place the grated cauliflower in a large bowl and stir in the rest of the tabbouleh ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients and then pour onto the tabbouleh and mix well. You can serve immediately or place it in the fridge for a couple hours to let the flavors intensify.