The best thing about cauliflower rice is that it helps you feel full, and you feel like you aren’t eating vegetables. The fresh herbs and light dressing make this refreshing dish perfect for lunch.
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1/2 large head of cauliflower
- 1/2 c finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 c finely chopped mint
- 4 Roma tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 English cucumber, finely diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut the cauliflower into big pieces and process in a blender/food processor until it looks like rice or couscous.
- Finely chop the parsley, mint, tomatoes, cucumber, and onion and toss them in a large bowl with the blended cauliflower.
- Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice in the bowl and season with sea salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.