You are going to love this recipe because it is packed with powerful spices. It does have some heat, but you can always add less chile if you are worried about it being too spicy.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 chile peppers, devoid of seeds and chopped (mine were quite gentle and left my pits)
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 4 c cauliflower florets
- 1/2 c water
- Sea Salt to taste
- Warm the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add in the onion, garlic, and chile and let them cook for about one minute. Ad the turmeric, coriander, cumin, and chili powder and cook for an additional minute.
- Dump the cauliflower florets into the pan and make sure to mix it up so that the spices coat the florets. Pour in the water and cover the pan, cooking for another seven minutes to let the cauliflower become tender.
- When the cauliflower is ready, season it with sea salt, stir, and spread between bowls. This works as a side dish or a main course.