There’s nothing quite like enjoying stone fruit in the summer. The slightly tart and sweet flavors refresh the palate on warm summer days. Let’s cool you off even more by transforming cherries, a classic summer produce item, with bananas and vanilla to make a delicious raw vegan ice cream. We hope you enjoy it!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen overnight
- 1/2 c cherries, pitted and frozen overnight
- 1/4 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Break up the frozen bananas into pieces and toss them in a food processor or high-speed blender with the frozen cherries and vanilla extract. Blend until you get a smooth and creamy consistency. This may take a little while so bet patient.
- Spoon the ice cream mixture into a bowl or container and store in the freezer for 30 minutes. This helps it harden and makes for the best ice cream eating experience.
- Spoon the ice cream into bowls and top with optional cherries and raspberries. Enjoy!