Cherries have some amazing anti-inflammatory compounds, so this pudding can be a beneficial breakfast for you to start your day. Additionally, they contain vitamin C and help promote healthy gut bacteria.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- 1 c coconut meat, fresh from a coconut
- 1 vegan probiotic capsule, broken open for the powder only
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean powder or alcohol-free extract
- 1/4 c filtered water
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp. agave or 2 dates to sweeten (optional)
- 1/4 c fresh cherries, chopped (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour the pudding into a jar, cover with a fine mesh cloth and leave on the counter for up to 8 hours. Then, set your pudding in the fridge overnight and enjoy.