Packed with exotic flavors, this cauliflower curry is the perfect healthy dinner option. It has a little sweet and a little spice, but you know what’s nice? It only takes 20 minutes to make! You can find the curry paste in the international section of most groceries stores.
- Prep Time:5m
- Cook Time:15m
- Total Time:20m
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can organic coconut milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can organic diced tomatoes
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro, minced
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm the coconut oil and curry paste in a large pot over medium-high heat. Once the curry paste is fragrant and the oil is melted, add the ginger, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Saute these veggies for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, chickpeas, diced tomatoes, and cauliflower. Bring the curry to a boil and then reduce to a low simmer for another 10 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
- When you remove the pot from the flame, stir in the cilantro with a little sea salt and pepper. Serve by itself or over brown rice. Enjoy!