These vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free crepes are great breakfast options, but you can also use them as savory wraps. How you choose to top them will determine the type of meal you have. You can fill them with sautéed vegetables or add fresh fruit with some raw honey for a sweet treat.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 15m
For the Crepes
- 1 1/4 c garbanzo bean flour
- 1 1/3 c water
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin, optional
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano, optional
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for about 30 seconds. Transfer to a bowl and let this sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Depending on what you are putting in your crepes, take care of that while the batter is resting.
- Warm a little coconut oil in a 10" frying pan over medium heat. Scoop 1/3 cup of the mixture in the pan and tilt the pan in a circular motion to make sure that the bottom of the pan is covered in a thin layer.
- Cook until the bottom start to crisp up and lift easily. Cook one or two minutes, depending on how you like your crepes. Flip the crepe and lightly brown the other side.
- Repeat until you don't have any more batter. Enjoy!