In the mood for an Asian dressing? This dressing is very similar to the one that is found at the Whole Foods salad bar, only this dressing is creamier, spicier, and loaded with even more flavors and healthy fats. If you feel like making an Asian slaw, this is the best oil-free, raw vegan dressing to use.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/2 c raw almond butter
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1 inch piece of ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- 1 tbsp. serano pepper, finely diced
- dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/3 c water
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour your desired amount of dressing on your salad and store the rest in an airtight jar in the fridge. It will keep fresh for 3-5 days.