This is a cleanse-approved twist on a Mexican favorite, crema. You can put a dollop of this on your salads, spread a layer in raw wraps, use it as a dip with fresh veggies, or use it as a topping for raw tacos. Enjoy it however you decide!
- Prep Time:10m
- Total Time:10m
- 1 c raw pumpkin seeds, soaked overnight and drained
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 jalapeno, or more if you like it hot
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 handful cilantro
- 3/4 c water
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a smooth consistency.
- Spoon the crema into an airtight container and refrigerate. It will stay fresh for about 5 days if kept in the refrigerator.