This recipe goes to show you that you can have your candy and eat it too. These energy ball are filled with nutritious ingredients, but once you take a bite you’ll feel like you’re eating a candy bar. If you are a lover of chocolate and coconut, you’re about to fall in love.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 2 c dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 c raw almonds
- 1/4 c raw cacao powder
- 1/2 c unsweetened dried coconut, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 c dried coconut, finely diced (for rolling)
- Add all of the ingredients, except for the dried coconut for rolling, to a food processor and bend until everything is evenly blended and the mixture begins to clump.
- Spoon the mixture out of the processor into a bowl.
- Wet your hands and begin forming bite-size balls with your hands. Set them aside on a plate that is covered in parchment paper to avoid sticking to the plate.
- Roll the balls in the dried coconut and then store in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!