Dressings don’t often get the credit they deserve. A tasty dressing can take a mediocre salad and make it exceptional. You want to know what’s better than a vibrant and refreshing dressing? The obvious answer is a dressing that is easy to make. What could be easier than throwing some ingredients into a blender and blending them up? It doesn’t get a whole lot easier than that! And that’s exactly why we brought you this recipe.
This cilantro citrus dressing captures your eyes with the signature green color, while the flavors impress your taste buds. It definitely stands in a category of its own! We don’t know what we love more, the flavors or the fact that the dressing is 100% raw vegan. Whether you’re raw vegan, Whole30, dairy-free, gluten-free, or vegan, let this dressing make its way into your recipe arsenal.
- Prep Time:5m
- Total Time:5m
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 2 large oranges, juiced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass jar, screw on the top, and refrigerate until you\'re ready to use it.
- It will keep fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days.