This spicy pesto can be used as a sauce, spread, dip, or marinade. We are sure that there are myriad uses for this, but we like it on zucchini noodles or as a dip. Try it out and let us know how you like it.
- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- 1/2 c raw almonds, chopped
- 1 large bunch cilantro, large stems removed
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 c olive oil (plus more if necessary)
- Place all of the ingredients, except the olive oil, into a food processor and blend. While it is blending, slowly add the olive oil.
- Add more or less olive oil to achieve your desired pesto consistency.
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to a week.