- 2 1/2 c – 3C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 c lime juice
- 1/2 c olive oil (can also use hemp seed oil)
- 3 -4 bunches of cilantro
- 1/4 c water
- 3 T of fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 t Salt (or to taste)
- 1 t Black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/8 t Ahi Chilli (or to taste)
- 1/4 t Cumin
- Place your sunflower seeds, lime juice, olive oil, water, and spices into the food processor and process until smooth. Chop up the cilantro and add one bunch at a time until all are added and you have your desired consistency. I usually like to go for a pretty smooth dip for this one.
Try this as a stuffing
Use it as a dip for chips, in a stuffed pepper, in a nori sushi roll with veg or simply as a side to a salad. If you’re looking to reduce your nut and seed intake, you can always half the seed portion or double the cilantro portion.