Butternut squash is so good on its own. It doesn’t even require seasoning because of the inherent sweetness, but using a few seasonings will only enhance the flavor. We’ve added cinnamon, black pepper, sea salt, and thyme to make the squash that much more delicious.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 40m
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of thyme
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the butternut squash cubes in a large bowl and add the oil, garlic, and seasonings. Mix well to coat all of the cubes.
- Scatter the butternut squash cubes across a baking sheet and place in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow them to cool slightly, and serve.