- 4 1/4 oz raw kale (approx. 5 leaves with stems)
- 2 c raw young Thia coconut water
- 6 3/4 frozen banana (2 medium)
- 2 tbsp. raw coconut butter
- 1 tsp. Bee Pollen
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. NuStevia powder
- Blend water and spinach in your blender first.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- **I add a handful of ice to my smoothies too.**
Try to chew your smoothies
Blending fruits and vegetables together breaks down the cells of plants and improves digestibility. BUT even with that, be sure to chew your smoothies. The chewing process starts the release of the saliva in your mouth. The mixture of saliva and your food is where digestion begins. This is a very healthy habit to get into. It may feel strange at first but soon it will become an automatic response.