You’ll be saying , “That’s a wrap” when you make this simple recipe. And that was terrible. When you make the sunflower seed paste, feel free to add your favorite spices to make it more interesting. You can use a little olive oil, chili powder, paprika, sea salt, pepper, and a little garlic to make it taste like chicken/tuna salad.
- Prep Time:15m
- Total Time:15m
- 4 collard green leaves
- 1/2 c red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 c raw sunflower seeds, soaked and blended into a paste
- 1 c alfalfa sprouts
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 c cucumber, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- Wash the collard leaves and massage them to make them a little easier to eat. Spread the sunflower seed paste on the leaves and then layer the filler ingredients as you wish.
- If you feel like heating things up a bit, add some raw jalapenos to your sunflower seed paste.